Tuesday, June 7, 2016



Sometimes your heart resists making a decision that your gut knows needs to happen.  The trip to the neurologist went well.  Apparently, cluster headaches can make your eye feel like an ice pick has been driven through it, and that's what my sweet kid is experiencing on a daily basis.

But here's the rub.  We'll get medication that remedies that pain, but it will not change certain behaviors.  And because of that, it may be time for him to live somewhere else for a while.

It's been a conversation topic for a long time.  I think God has been easing me into it, slowly but surely, by putting certain people in my path and by surrounding me with friends and loved ones who have been nothing but supportive.

I don't know what the future holds, but I sure do know who holds the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment