Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving

Sometimes when life is super rough, the very best thing you can do is just be thankful.

Thanksgiving is two days away, and I feel I am very blessed.  I am so thankful for my four wonderful children.  I'm grateful that they have the opportunity to go to school, and that we can go to the church of our choice and practice our religion freely.  I'm grateful that we have a roof over our heads and food to eat.  I'm thankful that my children are healthy.

Most of all, I'm grateful for my Father in heaven and His son, Jesus Christ, and the great, atoning sacrifice He made in the garden of Gethsemane and on the cross.  He has always been there for me, in my darkest hours.

On a lighter note, I'm grateful for family, and turkey, and that most of the people in my family don't like cranberry sauce because that means more for me!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment