Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Logan's Place

(photo from realtor.com)


In your darkest hours, if you keep the faith, Heavenly Father will lift you up and open doors that you never thought you would see opened.

We got a phone call two weeks ago that a placement had been found for our son.  At this time, I am not going to go into a lot of detail. What I will say is that we have been to the place and signed all the necessary paperwork, and that he will be moving into that place in two weeks.

What I will say is that it is the perfect situation for him.  I have met the person who runs the home, and she is a good person.  I have met one of his caretakers, and she is a good person.  All of his needs will be met.  Finally, after all this time, the care that he has so desperately needed will be available to him.  If God had placed this solely in my hands, and told me to take care of it, I could never have designed it as well as this.

I want to tell everyone that throughout this process I cried so much.  I couldn't conceive of how this could ever be a good thing, even though with each prayer and blessing, the firm answers we received were that he needed to go this route.  I did go forward with a lot of blind faith, because there was no concrete proof to me that this would be okay.  And it is more than okay.  In so many ways.

God is good, and He always, always keeps His promises.  We did everything He asked us to do, we followed every direction.  And we were not disappointed.  We now know that our son will be well taken care of in ways that we never could have done here at home, and we will also still be able to be part of his life, to go visit him, and bring him home for visits.  One day, when the time is right, he may be able to come home again.  But for now, Heavenly Father is looking out for one of His own, and I will never doubt Him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment