Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pseudo-Vacation

In light of the fact that I can't actually go anywhere, I'm going to be taking a break from writing this blog for the forseeable future.  I love my readers. Sometimes I vent too much if I've had a particularly hard day, or week,  but for the most part, I think they are understanding and compassionate about it.  If I have readers who aren't...well, that says more about them than it does about me, doesn't it?

I'm going to spend the rest of the summer gathering material and planning for our support group.  I've had a lot of people ask me about it, and I think that in the coming school year we can make it bigger and better, and offer support to people in the county who may not even realize we exist.  I'm also going to be diving into the second draft of the novel I finished at the end of last summer.  It has waited long enough.

I would also like to thank everyone who reads this blog.  Writing has always been my first love.  But I couldn't do it without my readers.  Until September, my friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment