Monday, February 22, 2016

Today I started fooling around with the settings on my blogs.  I completely took RSPHOTOSPOT off the grid for now.  Those pictures are pretty important to me for various reasons.  At some point, I may sell prints of those...so I don't want to run the risk of someone copying them until I can figure out how to watermark them.

The other thing I figured out was that I can remove ads from my blog.  It's true that you can make money from people clicking on the ads that pop up.  But, I have never seen a red cent from having ads on here, and I found out that there is a setting you can select that will cause the ads to disappear.  I was relieved...because this was supposed to be a blog about autism, among other things, and herbal supplements that supposedly "cure" it are not my cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment