Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I Haven't Done



The picture you see above is a picture I took in the woods near our house.  The "woods" are sparse and do not cover a lot of territory..but there are enough trees there that once you walk in, you do feel a little isolated from everything.  Recently I've gotten into photography; specifically, taking pictures of strange or unusual things and applying filters to give them special effects.  It's always fun to discover a new hobby or interest. There is so much out there, and so little time to experience what is out there.

Recently I have been assisting a neighbor with tutoring her son for some of his classes.  For one assignment, he had to come up with a pretend vacation and include latitudes and longitudes and other information about his "destination".  I said, "Oh, I can help with that.  I used to be a travel agent."

"Is there anything you haven't done?"  she exclaimed.

Well.  I have this list, and it's longer than the Great Wall of China.

Seriously, though.  I'm at the tail end of a second semester of school.  I've decided that I will never stop going back.  I will get my degree, and use it to fund the next degree, and then the next, and the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment